Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Hi everyone,I arrived home on Sunday evening.
Here's an update on the most exciting things I've done since I've been home:
1. Drank an ice cold can of diet Mt. Dew on the way home from the airport! (thanks Dad!)
2. Used my washer and dryer to clean my clothes!!! I've never been happier to do laundry in all my life!
3. Taken several hot showers...the last few weeks, at the choir training academy, we didn't have a hot water heater so now I REALLY appreciate my hot showers!

Here's an update on Choir 30 news
1. The 26 children and 3 African Chaperones will arrive in Chicago on Sept. 12 or 13.
2. I will meet up with the Western Chaperones on Sept. 11 or 12 to get prepared for the children.
3. Our first concert will be Sept. 19 in Iowa.

Thanks again for all of your prayers. I look forward to seeing many of you before I begin tour!Love, Jenny

No comments: