Sunday, October 14, 2007

Future Plans

"Hello, my name is Enid. I am a 9 year old Uganda. When I grow up I want to be a Midwife." This is how the second half of our concert begins. All of the children share what they want to be when they grow up. Here are their plans: Johnson-engineer, Ibrahim-Scientist, Enock-Optician, Christine-Secretary, Margaret-Business Woman, David-Pilot, Peter-Surgeon, Josheph-Pediatrician, Jerome-artist, Jane-Vet, Bridget-Accountant, Sarah-Designer, Marvin-Bank Manager, Prisca-Journalism, Martin-Soldier, Harriet-Beautician, Jackie-Astronaut, Halima-Doctor, Anna-Nurse, Julian-Musician, Falaunta-Teacher, Jacob-President, Hudson-Computer Programmer, Daniel-Lawyer, and Washo-Psychologist

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading about the children's future plans. What a variety of aspirations. Now I understand why God led me to pray for Jackie and Joseph. I wanted to be an astronaut when I was her age. And sometimes my young patients at Carle call me Dr. Shari. Coincidence? I think not.

Anonymous said...

What wonderful aspirations. And, how wonderful that you published them on your blog. It will be awesome to see if they all have the same plans in a few years. I enjoy how different and exciting all their plans are!
Jamie