Tuesday, December 02, 2008

A Photo Shoot with the kids I love!

We did a little photo shoot at this abandoned house near Mirembe House in North Carolina. I think these are going to be some of my favorite pictures from tour!






Washo and Jane






Auntie Jenny, Washo and Jane






Auntie Jenny and Washo






Washo






Joseph, Auntie Jenny and Johnson






Smile a little Bridget...........






Beautiful!






Auntie Jenny and Jacob






Washo, Sarah, Auntie Jenny, Halima and Margaret






Auntie Jenny and Daniel

2 comments:

Connie said...

Great photos Jenny! You must have been thinking of us... you have several pictures with our girls, Jane and Washo! That's awesome!

Connie

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jenny! These photos are wonderful. Seeing "my girl" Washo makes my heart ache in the same way you described earlier. I only spent such a brief time with her and of course Jane too, and I cannot believe how quickly this attachment forms. I ache for you, having to part with these amazing children. Knowing they are leaving this continent brings tears to my eyes, I can only feel for you! Please give Washo a big hug from me, we pray for her daily and miss her so!
May God bless you Jenny for all you have done for these children, you are an amazing example of what God looks like!!!
Eileen