Saturday, January 01, 2011

Favorite Photos of 2010

Favorite Photos of 2010

There is no way I could post ALL of my favorite photos from the past year but here are a few!!!!!






This is at Prins' house. The team and I were delivering a food parcel to his family. Prins is a part of our MFL Centre After School Program. All of his family is looking at him because they are so surprised and happy to see him smile. He doesn't smile very often. I'm so glad we could bring some joy to this boy's life!






This little one was at the Music for Life Camp we had at our boarding school June. We invited all the children from Orlando, the village next to our school.












Both of these babies were claiming ownership of me by placing their hands on my knee!!!! They already claimed my heart! Again this was at our MFL Camp.












Cute little baby hands and feet!












Choir #33 travelled to Europe in March! This is our team in Cannes, France!












We stayed at this lovely little town called Callian. It was beautiful!












Auntie Jenny with the boys in Cape Town in March












Auntie Jenny with the girls in Cape Town in January
















Our beautiful Music for Life students!

1 comment:

andrea said...

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing!