Thursday, June 30, 2011

Then and Now

I took a little walk down memory lane and had fun remembering how little my kids were during tour! I am SO THANKFUL for the chance to visit them in Uganda and Kenya last month!


Auntie Jenny and Bridget June 2011 and Oct 2008





































Julian was such a tiny little girl on tour! Now she is a tall young woman! May 2011 and Dec. 2008











































Auntie Jenny and Jane! May 2011 and Nov. 2007. She is still my "Little Bunny Foo Foo" and loves the camera just as much as the day I first met her!

2 comments:

andrea said...

LOVE seeing how much they've grown and what beautiful young women they are becoming! Looking forward to catching up when you get a chance.

hapi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.