Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Choir 30 has arrived!

Choir 30 has arrived safe and sound! I was so very happy to see their smiling faces and get their hugs at the airport. My favorite questions of the day were when Kristine asked which group of kids was to do the dinner dishes and Harriet asking where the mosquito nets were! Another fun experience was to hear Jane and Jackie laughing so very hard while enjoying their first shower ever! (I think their was some dancing going on in there!) I have been reminded over and over again just today about how much I take for granted! Enid has also coached me on the correct pronunciation of Chicago ( shicago)! Sorry I don't have time for more than these few tidbits....but I thought you would enjoy them! Tomorrow we will work on getting all the right sized clothes to the right child's bag. Please continue to pray for the children and our chaperone team.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenny,

We are so glad to hear that the children arrived safely! It is so refreshing to hear about their "new" experiences. We are continuing to pray for all of you as you adjust to life on the road. We pray that God will use each of you to comfort one another as you are so far away from home. God is forming a family, a circle of support for all of you in each other.

Love you,
Natosha, Noah, and Andrew