Saturday, November 03, 2007

A DAY OFF

Staff days off while on tour are interesting: no vehicle or home of your own. Thankfully I have had mostly wonderful experiences on my Tuesday days off. Sometimes families have extra cars that they let us borrow (we love these generous people!). Other times we just hang out together at a host families home. Half of us staff have Tuesday off and the others on Thursday. It is nice to spend time with the other chaperones and get to know them more. Here are pictures from my last day off....I was staying with a host family (and there cute dog!). I spent the morning with Max (the dog), my Mac, and a good book. When I look at this first picture I realise that tour life has really changed me....look how I made the bed and have my pajamas neatly folded at the end of the bed! The children are rubbing off on me!


No comments: