Monday, November 19, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

God is so good to me! I have so much to be thankful for! Everyday I am amazed at the wonderful, indescribable experiences God is givIng me with 26 little children from across the world. Here are some thankful thoughts from Auntie Jenny:

-Traveling with a host family to their home with Jerome saying, "You can have my coat Auntie Jenny." when I mentioned that mine was on the bus and then having him try to actually give it to me when we got out of the car.

-The way Joseph always shows up at my side, with a grin, when I am eating something yummy that he would like to try. (Most of the time I can't resist and give him a bite or two!)

-The way I call Jane "my little bunny foo foo" and she calls me "Auntie Jenny foo foo"

-The suprise I got when I was laying in Jackie's bed waiting for the girls to finish in the shower to wake up to little Jackie jumping on top of me! Good thing she's our littlest girl!

-Having Jackie snuggle with me because she was "fearing" during the IMAX movie we went to last week! She was on my lap with her arm around my neck and Margaret was next to me holding onto my arm for dear life!

-I love the way these children look at one another as brothers and sisters! And they actually get along so incedibly well that it seems impossible! Here is a picture of Faulanta and Joseph before the IMAX movie started:


-and this is them after the movie started:



I guess for a first movie an IMAX theater was a little extreme!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

OH MAGNIFY THE LORD WITH ME, AND LET US EXALT HIS NAME TOGETHER. I SOUGHT THE LORD AND HE HEARD ME, AND DELIVERED ME FROM ALL MY FEARS. PSALM 34:3-4

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you
I love you
You're Great
You're great at teaching too
We love you
and I miss you forever
The End

Christian Peter Macy (superhero)

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Jenny said...

Christian Peter Macy I LOVE YOU!