Wednesday, January 02, 2008

BOWLING DURING CHRISTMAS BREAK

During Christmas Camp we went to a nearby town to go bowling. This was the first time we had gone all together although some of the kids had gone with host families in the past months. I was suprised we didn't leave holes in those bowling lanes! Many bowling balls "bounced" their way down the lane to the pins! I had to laugh when Faulanta, concerned about my low score, told me to "catch (which means hold or take) this ball Auntie Jenny." and then gave me the red bowling ball declaring that it would work well for me cause red is the color of Jesus blood and he died for me! I also thought it was pretty cute when a few of the kids were a little disappointed cause they thought they were going to get to keep the bowling shoes! I love how every activities is such an adventure with these kids!

DANIEL

MARTIN

SARAH

No comments: