Thursday, October 16, 2008

BAG CHECK



On tour we have a term we use often: Bag Check

It can be used in many ways. For example, I say that "Anna, Jackie, and Sarah are my Bag Checks." This means that it is my responsibility to make sure that these specific girls have the clothes and toiletries that they need. Also, Anna, Jackie, and Sarah call me THEIR Bag Check. They know that when they need anything that they should come and see me. Another way we use the term is to say "we are going to have a Bag Check." We have Bag Check days every few months. It is usually a day we dedicate to switching out clothes for a new season. Believe me it is a chore to make sure we have enough clothes, in the right size and appropriateness, donated for our bag check! We just had a big fall Bag Check before we left Canada. Now the kids are definitely ready for some fall weather!


BEFORE!



AFTER!

1 comment:

Connie said...

Wow, this really reminds me of how the time has flown by. It feels like just a little while ago we saw you guys in Winnipeg doing this very thing with the summer clothes! (I got pictures of that too) Actually we didn't see YOU... we saw the rest of the gang, while you were out.

Connie