Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Answered Prayers

I didn't expect to making a post from Dublin Ireland but here I am doing exactly that! What a crazy day! My British Airways flight got cancelled due to the current issues in the London Heathrow Airport. Thankfully, they got me onto another airline flying O'Hare to Dublin to London. Thankfully, I only had to pay $100 for the extra bag that BA was allowing me but the other airline made me pay for. Thankfully, my bags were NOT overweight with 2 of the even weighing exactly the 70 allotted pounds! Thankfully, this is a GREAT day and God is good all the time! I love you all! Thanks for praying!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

May God continue to give you such mercy on your adventure!! Don't come home with too many babies!!:)

Mary T said...

Jenny,
I knew God wanted you to go to Ireland. Just didn't know He'd use this way! Glad you were able to find the internet to keep us all up to date! Keep writing.