Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Niagara Falls

NIAGARA FALLS

To celebrate 1 YEAR of tour we took the kids to Niagara Falls for a day! It was a little bit rainy but it made the day even more fun considering how much fun the kids were having with the ponchos they wore (plus they looked pretty darn cute!). We even took a boat ride on the Maiden of the Mist. It was amazing to see, hear, and feel the falls so closely! Once again I am in awe of the beauty the Lord has created in our world!





Faulanta and Auntie Jenny






Jackie






The whole group!






Auntie Jenny and Peter with the Falls behind us!






Auntie Jenny and Sarah






Joseph

1 comment:

Jill Slywka said...

Hi Jenny! I was one of the host families back in May in Regina, SK. I loved having the kids at our house - I had so much fun with them! I've been following your blog for a couple months now, and I love seeing the pictures of all the kids. Right now, I'm in Ontario finishing up my final term of school here, and I will be able to come and see the choir on September 19th in Cambridge! I'm so excited to see them all again - especially the boys that stayed at my house (Joseph, Daniel and Jerome)!