Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Well, I have been home 1 week! None of my three suitcase are completely empty yet but I am enjoying sleeping in my own bed! It feels very strange to be at home without anyone to take care of. I miss my kiddos but am happy to say I have heard good reports about their journey and reunion with their families. Tomorrow the Kenyan kids will be taken to boarding school. Please pray for their transition to a new life at boarding school.

God is continuing to provide for me as I return to the "real" world. I will be back at Cornerstone Christian Academy (where I previously taught for 8 years!) beginning Jan. 19th. One of the assistant teachers in the preschool is leaving to go serve in China and I will be filling her position through the end of the school year. God's timing in this has seemed perfect and I am reminded again of His faithfulness.

I have many great pictures of the last few weeks of tour that I hope to post soon. Thank you so much for your love and support for this great journey I have had. If you ever want to email me personally my email is jennyjenjenmax@yahoo.com I would love to hear from you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenny,

That is so awesome about the job! What a great reminder of His faithfullness! I am just so touched by that, as I need to be reminded of His faithfullness when I myself don't see the big picture and start to fret! Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us! It was a blessing to keep updated!