Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A New Journey Begins.......

In a few short months I am joining a new tour with South African children in the U.K.! Meet some of the children:


Hlengiwe and Tintswalo





Hlengiwe and Tintswalo





Max, Amazing, Suprise, Xolane, Johan (Sam), Banele. Penuel and Sikumbuzo are in the background





Pretty




Pretty, Hope, Hlengiwe and Nomkhuleko

AND......


DON'T MISS THIS: I will be traveling home with the children at the end of their tour to begin even another new chapter in my life. The African Children's Choir has invited me to be a part of the ministry in South Africa at The Music for Life Junior Academy which is a school for the choir members. Read more about it here :http://www.africanchildrenschoir.com/what_we_do_south_africa.php

God is so good to allow me to be a part of the work He is doing!

10 comments:

Christine said...

Congratulations Jenny!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jenny! AHHHHH SO AWESOME!!!!!!

I am so excited for you!!!!!

Email me with details, when do you leave, what will you be doing at the Academy?

Praying for you!!

Anonymous said...

Jenny, I am so pleased for you and the kids... All of you are in my prayers. Dee

Unknown said...

praise God! so pumped for your journeys Jenny! keep the world posted eh'. blessings as you embark sister.

steve.

Leanne said...

AWESOME Jenny! So excited for you - can't wait to follow your journey. We had Daniel, Peter and Martin stay with us last year (Winnipeg) and we think of them often - I can only imagine how all the kids capture your heart after a full year!

Eileen said...

Congratulations Jenny,
I am so Happy for you! and maybe a bit jealous(in a good way). I am looking forward to following your journey. Thank you allowing us a window into your life.
God Bless!
Eileen

Connie said...

I'm so happy for you Jenny! I'm thrilled for you to be able to do the Lord's work in this way... it's awesome! I have to say I am a little jealous, though, but I'm glad we are able to follow your adventures through your blog. Thank you!

andrea said...

YAY!!! They are beautiful...

Molly said...

Congratulations!!

I love reading your blog and seeing the precious pics! :) I have to say you might just have one of the best jobs ever haha.

Blessings,
Molly

Keisha Suzanne said...

Congrats on the new journey and adventure that is before you.

Keep Africa alive with the voices that God has blessed us with and reaches straight to the soul of so many.

keisha