Sunday, May 10, 2009

Kenyan Choir #30 kids

I thrive on any information I can get about my Choir #30 children. I am so thankful for modern communication like email and facebook! Occasionally, I chat online with the Kenyan Choir Manager who has regular contact with my kids. I'm sure he gets tired of my asking about the children! A few weeks ago I heard that the Kenyan Choir #30 kids were all staying at the office because they were going to be doing a concert and singing at a radio station. I was very excited to chat online with the children via Uncle Mwai, the choir manager. He patiently endured me asking the children questions and typed their answers back to me! It was such a blessing to be able to have just a little contact with them! Here is a picture of a few of the children at the radio station with Uncle Mwai and the radio DJ's.


2 comments:

andrea said...

How exciting that you got to 'chat' with them!!! And how great to see pictures... Faulanta and Sarah look so cute with extensions :)
p.s. Please tell me the kid in the front is not yours... either that or I'm losing my mind!

Jenny said...

Wow! I'm glad somebody still reads my blog! I knew I could count on you Andrea! Yeah, that boy in the middle must be from Choir #27. Well, about the hair.... I love Faulanta's braids ( I think it is her own hair) but Sarah looks much too old with those extensions!!!! I don't want her to grow up too fast! :)