Sunday, May 17, 2009

Meet Auntie Stacie~ She joined Choir #30 in August of 2008 and traveled through the end of tour. She is now in Uganda training Choirs #33 and #34. I got an amazing phone call from her the other day! I was teaching and unable to answer but on my voicemail I heard Jerome's voice saying, "Hello Auntie Jenny! We love you!" and then each of them said their own saying "It's Jerome, Enock, Martin, and Bridget." It made my heart burst with joy to hear my little kiddos calling me Auntie Jenny! Oh, how I miss them! Thank you Auntie Stacie for visiting them and loving on them!






2 comments:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

there is an African Children's Choir in our area next Wednesday and our family can not wait to go ... blessings to you sister !!! love the sweet faces in your pictures ...

Queenie said...

I love that custom of honorary titles of "Auntie" and "Uncle." That's how kids addressed all adults in Hawaii. Made it feel like family. I'm sure that's how you must have felt to hear that voicemail.