Thursday, June 21, 2007

Africa: Popular travel destination?



Apparently the answer is a resounding NO! Tonight I was in Barnes and Noble and the INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL section caught my eye. I wandered over and began looking for Uganda. I then realized that the books were categorized by region so I began looking for Africa. Know what I found??? 7 books...that's it...7 books. There were 5 bookcases full and less than 1/2 of a shelf was dedicated to Africa. This served as a huge reminder of God's goodness to me! Not very many Western people will get to visit Africa in their lifetime and here I am traveling there for the second time! "Every good and perfect gift is from above."



Just in case you forgot how BIG Africa is or ever wondered where Uganda is I am providing this visual:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenny,
What a cool globe! Is that Millenium Park??
Mary

Anonymous said...

Hey, just thought you would like to know Josiah and I just spent 45 min. watching "Jenny's kids, the Africa kids" videos "one more time, ok?" He laughs and tries to jump and clap with them.

SCOTT said...

Lydia said you need to move your finger a little to the left to have it exactly on uganda