Monday, June 11, 2007

Help! I'm stuck in the baby department!

HELP! I'M STUCK IN THE BABY DEPT. OF WALMART!

In anticipation of making Amani Baby Cottage the first stop of my Uganda trip I have run into a slight problem~Walmart Baby Dept.! The two little outfits above have strawberries on them so of course I HAD to get them. I am hoping the pink dress will fit baby Violet who I met last year. But if you see me wandering in the Baby section of Walmart please chase me out! I can only fit so much in my luggage! The orphanage specifically requested pajamas and cloth diapers so I am trying to make that my priority! The next pictures are of pajamas that Mary Ellen, Peggy, and I found at garage sales and some new pairs from a CCA family. I can't wait to dress the babies in them!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What fun it is to watch you pack! Thank you for sharing your "Walmart" experience with us. Love, Kim Hat

Anonymous said...

Awwww, cute pjs!
Glad I figured out how to do this!