Thursday, June 21, 2007


I just ordered 55 doz. bandannas!!! Please pray that they come in on time. I ordered several different solid colors that the kids are going to tie-dye with bleach. I had an interesting time in the ordering process. The first place I found that sold them in bulk had the smaller size (14x14in) available for the great price of .30 each ! BUT, when I called to order they mentioned that this size would not work for the kids to tie on their heads....bummer! The next size up would cost almost twice as much and I could only chose ONE color. On top of all of that....the amount I was ordering would weigh 58lbs!!! I had to laugh...their was NO WAY that was going to work! So I decided to wait and pray. The next day I was searching websites once again. I found a place where I could order the larger size in many colors and it would cost the same as the smaller ones AND (surprise!) they weigh only 42lbs! God is so good!

No comments: