Saturday, April 21, 2007

I'm going to Amani Baby Cottage!

I AM GOING TO AMANI BABY COTTAGE!

I just found out that I am going to be able to spend 1 week at Amani Baby Cottage before I meet up with the Team Africa group for the camps we will be running. I visited there last summer and even though we spent less than an hour there...I know I left a part of my heart there! I am very excited to have the chance to spend some more time at this wonderful place. Check out http://www.amanibabycottage.org



This is my friend Andrea from Quebec. We met last year on Team Africa and share a similar love for the Ugandan people. She is actually going to Amani at the beginning of May and will be there when I visit in July. It will be wonderful to see a familiar face after traveling so far on my own. We can't wait to play with the babies together!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait either!
See you soon!
Love, Andrea

Anonymous said...

We will miss you very much! I am so glad God is using you for this adventure. I know you will make a huge impact on these children's lives.

Christian had a few words for you when I showed him your pictures...
I want to see you again with a lot of flowers. How far away is Africa? I want to visit there one day. Hope you have a great day and that's all for now.

Love, Jamie & Christian Macy

Anonymous said...

Your blog is awesome...reminded me again why I'm here in Uganda! Thanks for taking time to post such amazing pics...and I'm glad to know the alternative spelling of chaperon!